Monday, February 14, 2011

Red, White, Blue & Kraft... It's Time

Here's this week's MWT, Red, White, Blue & Kraft. I love color challenges in general and as RWB is my all time favorite color combination there was no way I could sit this one out. This truck is from a retired StampinUp set but the sentiment is part of the current catalog. 

And for anyone else out there who is excited about today, no not because it's Valentine's Day... but because today is the day that MLB Pitcher's & Catcher's report and that means that once again we've survived winter and baseball is just around the corner! Yeahhhh! The player is from a retired Stampin Up set. The baseball sentiment and ball are an old CTMH set and the Thinking of You is current and Hero Arts I believe.


Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your red, white, blue and kraft color challenge card!

Wendy said...

Both of these cards are great. I love the "Just for you" stamp.

helloholley said...

love these Paula!!! Great guy cards.....big or small ones ;) LOL!!!!

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards Paula! Love that car! Perfect cards for a guy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...