Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Freebie

One of my New Year's resolutions was to post more often. Originally I figured that would mean trying to participate in more of the OWH Stars & Stamps Challenges. I've decided that since I'm not doing very well at keeping up with all the OWH Challenges that doesn't mean I can't keep up the second half of the resolution, which was to offer more Freebies as a way to help encourage others to participate with OWH.  So without further ado here is a Mother's Day sentiment.  (Just click on it and use the 'save as' command to save it to your computer.)
The OWH deadline for Mother's Day cards is March 31st. I'll try and post a picture of a card I make with this sentiment and would love to see how you've used it.

As always feel free to use this sentiment as you like, and post a link back here if you'd like to share it with friends, but please do not sell it, repost it or claim it as you own.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

11 comments:

RobinH said...

I like that!

thanks for sharing

JustYolie said...

Thanks Paula!

Wendy said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Beautiful! Thanks very much for sharing.

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

It's beautiful. Thank you so much.
It will be on my mom's day card.

hugs
bobbi

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I know I am late, I just found your site and I love your heart and how willing you are to share. Thank you bunches and bunches. I am sorry I missed the OWH deadline. Hugs Cathy K

Anonymous said...

Love this sentiment. Thanks! Pat K.

Kathryn said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us Paula! I used your digi to make a set of cards for OWH. You can see it here: http://kathrynscards.blogspot.com/2012/03/im-still-here.html. Getting this new digi got my mojo flowing tonight. Thanks again!

Stephenie said...

thank you for this beautiful digi! I found it on Pinterest

Sandie C said...

Just beautful - thanks heaps for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...