Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog Candy Winner...

 I first want to say that I think the OWH Spring Blog Hop was a tremendous success. It was filled with inspiration at every stop and I was thrilled to see how many  people signed up. I was stunned to get 102 wonderful comments and really excited that so many of you enjoyed the digis. I hope to make them a more regular part of my blog posts in the future. Anything that keeps everyone excited and crafting is a good thing! Many thanks to all who participated and left such kind comments for me.

Without further ado...  Comment #35 from Marcy at En Papillote Arts is the random winner of my blog candy. Congrats Marcy!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

signature

2 comments:

MarcyK924 said...

THANKS Paula! So excited!!!

Carol L said...

Congrats to Marcy for winning! Woot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...